Our sweet boy is now 5 months old! School has ended, I'm home with Tate, and cherishing every second with him! During this month, he has been introduced to all kinds of new foods. He loves most of it....rice cereal, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, carrots, and doesn't like peas, apples, and bananas. He has begun to notice Levi and interact with him (which I've been waiting for!) He can pass toys back and forth from hand-to-hand, stand up with help, pull himself up, squeals in delight and then laughs at himself, jabbers allll the time, loves his glow worm and bear blanket, sucks his thumb quite a bit, reaches for Momma, and the not so fun part.....SCREAMS in the car......E.V.E.R.Y. T.I.M.E. I can almost watch him grow before my eyes and cannot believe just how quickly time goes. It's such a joy to be his Momma and get to spend every day with him!
I thought it would be fun to take Tate to my Mom's pool on his 5 month birthday. He on the other hand...didn't think it was so fun. Oh well....he looks cute!
Powered by WordPress
©
Johnson Journeys - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
