I've never been one to go yardsaling. My perception of yardsaling has always been that yard sale that has all kinds of just flat out junk. However, I decided I was going to go hunting for some outdoor toys for Tate for next year. So...I asked Mom if she wanted to go with me, and we took off at 7:3o Saturday morning. Had you told me I would do this even LAST WEEK I would have laughed and said "no way!" I just don't find the thought of traveling to house after house just in hopes of finding something fun. However, I also don't see the point in paying full price for most of these toys for Tate.
Well let me tell you...my perception of yardsaling has officially changed! I was totally wrong! I did not get the outdoor toys I was hoping for....however....I got a TON of other toys! FOR CHEAP! I only got toys that looked brand new and a few of them I had almost bought at the store the other day for $15-$25
each. They were $1!! I also got a car seat for Tate that looks like it's never been sat in for $15 and some brand new ties for Eric with tags on them. I'm officially hooked.
Christmas in July at the Johnson's!