Bittersweet Goodbyes

Yesterday, a piece of my heart walked away and boarded a plane to move to the other side of the world.  It was a very difficult day but I know it will make our reunion ever so sweet. 

Craig, Danielle, and Levi--I am so proud of you and admire you so much for what you are doing.  I love you so much and look forward to the day when I get to see all 3 of you again, give you big hugs, and smother Levi with kisses!  I know all 3 of you will take care of each other.  As for us here....we will pray for you daily, miss you, and tell Tate about you constantly and make sure that he knows you when you return! 

We love you!
 Danielle's family--Bridget, Caitlin, her momma Jean, and her step-dad Bruce
 Tate and Levi always get so excited to see each other...now saying their goodbyes.
 Our family
 Not that you could ever tell....but these are two of Danielle's sisters  =)
 My little brother and me
Tate loves his uncle...it makes me so sad that he won't get to see him often.