We are EXCITED for CHRISTmas in the Johnson household! Tate is about to experience the love his Momma has for CHRISTmas in a big way! The tree has been up since the 12th...we decorated the rest of the house Saturday...and now we are just enjoying the house in all of it's CHRISTmas splendor! Tate LOVES the CHRISTmas tree and hasn't even attempted to pull it over yet! I am so very excited for my little fella's first CHRISTmas!
Blog archive
-
▼
2011
(128)
-
▼
November
(17)
- Poppa's Little Buddy
- Watch Out Harvard....Here I Come!!!
- Peek-A-Boo Take Two
- Photos at the Park
- CHRISTmas!!!
- Sharing my BED head for Levi!
- Here I Go!!!
- Ten Months Old
- Peek-a-Boo!
- Trick-or-Treat
- Happy Birthday Nan Nan!!
- Momma, Daddy, and Me
- Momma's Lil Pumpkin
- A Little Man on a Big Tractor
- Big Boy Tate with Sweet little Joleigh
- I Get to Do WHAAAT with this Pumpkin????
- Crash!
-
▼
November
(17)
Powered by Blogger.
The Johnson Four
About Me
Followers
Powered by WordPress
©
Johnson Journeys - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment