How is it even possible that Tate is TWO??? I have no idea where these two years have gone but I do know that I've had the time of my life being his Momma!
I've been slacking on his monthly blogs the last three months or so.....so I'll try to make up for lost time. As you can see...I summarized the things he loves...and I'm sure I missed some.
At 2, Tate weighs about 26.5 lbs and I'll get back to you on how tall he is....we go to the doctor Monday.
Gross motor--he's "trying" to jump, he loves to skip, and he RUNS RUNS RUNS everywhere!
Fine motor--he loves to color, write, color sort with pom poms, sort shapes, play with stickers, and I can't remember what else off the top of my head...
He still loves books just as much as he always has and loves all modes of transportation, especially trains and airplanes.
He is talking so much and cracks us up with all his new favorites. Some of his best are:
*I wanna see.
*Momma......come heeeeere!
*Megan, home, bye bye
*Home, bye bye, play
*Ready, set, go!
*Set, ball! Hut hut!
Tate absolutely loves ball of any kind and will sit and watch any game whether it's on TV or live. Football is hut hut, basketball is basket.
He's not counting through but knows the sequence of numbers. He shocked us the other day when I counted to 12 and then he said 13! He loves to point at paper and say "name" and want me to write his name. He does really well with his colors IF he's in the mood.
We love hide and seek, Mr. Potato Head, his kitchen, his airport, blocks, duplos, his barn, and cars, tractors, etc.
He is absolutely crazy over Mickey Mouse right now, loving the show, his Mickey Mouse that he sleeps with, and his Mickey Mouse blanket.
We started his birthday out by singing to him in bed, then getting up for Tate, 2 pancakes!
He came downstairs and saw his sign and squealed "A's!!!!" Every letter and number is A.
Happy happy 2nd birthday Tate! We love you so very much and are so blessed to be your momma and daddy. We love you and pray that you will follow God's will for you in all that you do. You are such a blessing in our lives...so happy, and full of life. We are thankful that God gave you to us for a season to be your parents and love you with all our hearts. You are such a special boy and we love you so very much!
Every good and perfect gift comes from above. James 1:17









0 comments:
Post a Comment