Of course the winter that I'm pregnant, healing from a C-section, and have a hernia, is the winter that we have boatloads of snow and I don't get to play with Tate outside. Sooo, when we have been at Grammy's, she's happy to step in! I'm thankful that Tate has a Grammy that will play with him and bundle up to take him sledding when Momma can't. I miss playing with him but am grateful he is still having fun! Next winter...we probably won't even see an inch. lol But if we do....I'll for sure be outside playing with my TWO boys!
Blog archive
-
▼
2014
(233)
-
▼
February
(28)
- Lounging in my Robe
- This is the Life
- Nothing Like Grammy and Cookies
- Painting Pottery
- Cover Hog!
- Great-Grandparents are the BEST
- Momma's Valentines
- Bundle Up!
- Little Prayer Warrior
- Once Upon a Time.....
- Whoa Snow!
- Poor Little Brother
- Zane Bentley is TWO Months Old!
- Oh Baby Clothes How I Love You
- Scissors!
- The Outfit Says it All
- Two Boys--One Momma--No Problem!
- Sweet Moments Captured
- Zane's First Bath
- My Bed Has Been Taken Over
- Snuggle Time!
- Where Did 7 Weeks Go?
- Well....We Tried
- Chefs Daddy and Tate
- World's Best Big Brother
- Zane's Smiling!
- Tate and His Favorites
- These People Love Me
-
▼
February
(28)
Powered by Blogger.
The Johnson Four
About Me
Followers
Powered by WordPress
©
Johnson Journeys - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment