U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E.
I once again forgot to do Tate's monthly blog....so here is his 17 month blog on his 18 month birthday. I'm going to redeem myself with his 18 month one though! I promise!
I think part of the issue was that this was a slower month for new things. He knows all his body parts now, I can't keep up with the words he's saying, and he's just perfecting a lot of his skills.
Bedtime has become glorious! He goes to bed at 8:30. His schedule is bath at 7:30, snack, story, prayers/cuddles, bedtime. He goes to sleep pretty quickly and sleeps all night. Praaaise the Lord!!! He's been getting up between 6:30 and 7:30. He still doesn't nap for any good length of time...we're happy with 45 minutes but it's still always at 11.
He is seriously loving fruit and is crazy over watermelon right now. He has begun loving lettuce, which is hilarious, and will eat a modified salad. He eats cucumbers, cheese, and will attempt croutons and LOVES Italian dressing! That's my boy! As my husband gags...lol
As for milestones...he is climbing everything, increasingly loving--with more people too, all teeth have made an appearance (HALLELUJAH!), walking better, running, loves the pool and the splash park, enjoys his "social" outings--the library, splash park, etc, he's working puzzles really well, feeding himself completely minus a little help occasionally, and just perfecting a lot of skills. He loves going to Daddy's softball games, and is still trying to test us to see what he can get away with but truly listens really well when asked to do things.
He weighs about 21.5 lbs and is almost 32 inches tall. He's growing up so fast!
Tate--We are so blessed by you every day and are so thankful to be your parents. We love you so much!

0 comments:
Post a Comment