I know I posted about it last summer, but for those of you who don't remember, Eric's family does a week long family reunion every year at an alternating state park. I very much look forward to this week every year and always have a blast!
This year we went to Twin Falls and with Tate being mobile this year and full of personality, the bigger kids had a blast with him. They wanted to carry him everywhere, play with him constantly, and feed him. I think it's safe to say he got PLENTY of attention.
During this week, we relax, go to the pool, the guys play golf, we travel from cabin to cabin socializing, eat, eat, and eat, sing, and DANCE! I've never seen a family line dance like this family does! It's sooo much fun!
It's a long one.....brace yourself!
Tate had fun wearing Pappy's hat around!
Anna Grace loved on Tate.
Tate running around at the talent show
The Lambert sisters.....love these beautiful ladies
Girl cousins
Boy cousins (a lot of them are missing)
Drinking milk and watching cartoons (our quiet morning activity while everyone is sleeping)
Tate playing with the slinky Pappy won and gave him at the talent show
Jordan and Hope loving on Tate
Bubbles!
I love Terri!
And I REALLY love my husband!
We Mommas and our babies
The Johnsons and the McKinneys
There's Pappy!
Tate climbed up to snuggle with Pappy
Papa!
We needed some pool time
Daddy is so much fun!
So funny....Nana was playing with Tate's hair and he was completely still, then grunted a complaint when she stopped! lol Takes after his Momma!
Hold on to him Evan! I bet I said that 30 times.
Pushing Logan in Tate's car

0 comments:
Post a Comment