Derecho!

Between Daddy being out of town for a week, a crazy Derecho storm, no electricity, getting electricity back, housing family, and babysitting, I've gotten a bit behind on blogging!  So watch out!  I'm about to flood ya!

Here's what ole' Derecho did to the Johnsons....
two trees down
 shingles off our building
 my garden was trashed...those are shingles everywhere
 side view of the tree
 gutter around the tree
 soffit blown off
 flowers blown over
 A crazy gold haze was in the sky after the storm was over.

 hard to see but there was a rainbow afterward!



BONUS MATERIAL!!!




So when we all had to crash at my parents' Eric and Jamie stayed in the living room....and I walked in to them sleeping in the exact same position...lol  Eric had shifted by the time I got my camera.  But THEN....
 THEY BOTH ROLLED OVER AND DID THE SAME THING AGAIN!  LOL  

0 comments: